Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Editing the wiki (Read 28477 times) previous topic - next topic

Editing the wiki

This is no longer valid. Read here.

To prevent spamming the wiki now requires that you have been validated for editing. To be able to edit the wiki you need to:
  • Be a member at HydrogenAudio forum
  • Have an account at the wiki.
  • Contact Jan S. stating your wiki username and ask to get access (which you will get as soon as he sees your message).
If you feel you have something to contribute don't hesitate to ask for editing access.

Editing the wiki

Reply #1
Thanks Jan.

Tested, and found to be working.
I'm on a horse.

Editing the wiki

Reply #2
To prevent spamming the wiki now requires that you have been validated for editing. To be able to edit the wiki you need to:
  • Contact Jan S. and ask to get access (which you will get as soon as he sees your message).
If you feel you have something to contribute don't hesitate to ask for editing access.

Hey. I'd like to edit the wiki with the account Shade_ST

I'm not sure if I can edit redirect topics, because they seem to be locked, but maybe it's just because of my user account.

Thanks,
T.

Editing the wiki

Reply #3
I'm not asking to post anything to the Wiki but I found an issue that appears to need updating.

Link to thread

Editing the wiki

Reply #4
  • Contact Jan S. and ask to get access (which you will get as soon as he sees your message).

Is this mentioned/linked anywhere in the wiki itself? I could not see it.

Editing the wiki

Reply #8

And the solution "send a PM to Jan S." Now done - Thanks!
I’ve edited that section so that it’s clear—finally…

I don't want editing permissions, so I'll just say, that on http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...vancedcontrols) the download link points to wrong place, a plug-in for Winamp
I’ve corrected that. Thanks for your report, but rather than replying to or creating new topics, I’d request that anyone who has a report about the wiki, but who doesn’t want to be validated, please send a PM to a moderator or administrator, who can then address it for you. (Good of you to register just to mention it, I suppose; stick around if you want! )