Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Record with audio 0.9 (Read 6112 times) previous topic - next topic

Record with audio 0.9

Group,
Haven't used foobar for a good while but I thought I remembered recording with it in the past.
On latest download I see no record controls and no help on help menu item.

Can I use foobar to record?

Record with audio 0.9

Reply #1
by record, do you mean burning to a cd?

Record with audio 0.9

Reply #3
i don't think that foobar ever had recording capabilities. but someone might have made a plugin for it. but as for your question, no.

Record with audio 0.9

Reply #4
Actually, with 0.8.3 (I remember it in 0.7 as well) there is a record function.  I didn't use it often though it is very convenient to have in foobar2000.

Record with audio 0.9

Reply #5
As far as I know (I'm still using 0.83 now), there is no inbuilt record function. I think you mean a plugin? But I've never seen this plugin before either.. Could you link to a post/website?

Record with audio 0.9

Reply #6
There was a plugin called foo_record developed by Case. It had direct encoding capabilities and I've added time-scheduled recording later. There was a modified (built-in?) record component in foobar2000 0.8.3, which was available through 'Components > Record', iirc.

Unfortunately there is no 0.9 plugin for this.