Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Better accessibility of dsp presets (Read 3375 times) previous topic - next topic

Better accessibility of dsp presets

Hi,

now with 0.91 we have the dsp presets. First of all, a display bug: After I load a preset, save settings and (IIRC) after re-opening the preferences page, fb2k does no more show which preset is active.

The new presets should IMO be more accessible, not as hidden as they are now. They could appear in the playback menu for example. Even better, the should be accessible in the fb2k command list. We could then assign keyboard shortcuts to them and e.g. access presets with a remote control.

Reply #1
A shortcut would be nice, i use diferente presets for spearkers and headfone here, and im allways going into the preferences to change this...

Reply #2
I would like to have the opportunity to save the output device setting along with the dsp, because I have attached my headphones to another device than speakers.

Reply #3
try this
Configurator
Music is my first love.