Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_verse - lyrics plugin (Read 4305 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_verse - lyrics plugin

This is a plugin that downloads lyrics from lyrc.com.ar if your file has valid artist - title tags.
The lyrics can be saved in the %unsynced lyrics% tag or in a text file for future use.

Here's the link to a preview (but usable) version

Please post any bugs or requests here.

done by me and outsider.

Reply #1
Does this plugin support external timed lrc files? Does lyrc.com.ar support these and can I change the engine in the plugin to a different server?

Reply #2
it is causing meta_db handle leaks

Reply #3
Does this plugin support external timed lrc files? Does lyrc.com.ar support these and can I change the engine in the plugin to a different server?
No lrc support, only unsynced lyrics.  And the engine is not configurable

it is causing meta_db handle leaks
It should have handle leaks only if you do not load the panel. Once you've loaded and placed it somewhere on the interface it it should work fine. Also, please make sure you have the latest ColumnsUI.

Reply #4
This is nice plugin, but it has some issues with lyricsDB plugin. When I have foo_uie_verse added to the components folder and I try to fetch lyrics from lyricsB, foobar crashes. You have any idea what causes this?

~JzE

Reply #5
This is nice plugin, but it has some issues with lyricsDB plugin. When I have foo_uie_verse added to the components folder and I try to fetch lyrics from lyricsB, foobar crashes. You have any idea what causes this?
I've never userd lyricsDB before  I'll give it a shot and see if I can reproduce the bug.

Also, there are a lot of lyrics on the lyricsDB site. Maybe foo_verse will support multiple sources