Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Track Info Panel with ability to change font (Read 726227 times) previous topic - next topic

Track Info Panel with ability to change font

Reply #875
I have a question about imageabs2. Why isn't it possible to increase the size of images? I'd love to display covers with trackinfo instead of albumart but I don't have high res covers for all my albums. I never found any answers for that in this thread.

Reply #876

... I place a picture of the artist...

Where did you find them?

Thanks.

The artist image download service I mentioned is now up and running, check this thread for details:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=51736

Reply #877
I have a question about imageabs2. Why isn't it possible to increase the size of images? I'd love to display covers with trackinfo instead of albumart but I don't have high res covers for all my albums. I never found any answers for that in this thread.

I'm not sure why the wiki says that.  I use $imageabs2() currently in trackinfo_mod to display albumart and the image will stretch larger if you use NOKEEPASPECT.  See my post about 5 back.

Reply #878
I just had an idea... and I highly doubt its possible (or easy as a matter of fact lol), but I was thinking about a feature that would be cool for this plugin. We already have the ability to assign images/text to commands and buttons. Why not have an option to assign OTHER plugins to areas inside track info mod?

For example:

Code: [Select]
$newpanel(areaWidth,areaHeight,areaLeft,areaTop,panelOptions)

With something like this, we could include the lyrics panel to scroll lyrics inside the track info mod like this:

$newpanel(500,700,50,200,foo_uie_lyrics_panel)

Then of course that panel would be configurable from its own code, and no longer related to track info mod other than the fact that track info mod would be displaying it.

I think this would be cool... if it were possible.
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

Reply #879
If terrestrial could do this, then we will enter in a new foobar appearance age.

Reply #880
There isn't a possibility to write text vertically, is there?

Reply #881
I have a problem on Windows Vista. I can't seem to get things to update properly. My time elapsed and my progress bar no longer work. They update if I press Pause, Minimize or Maximize the screen, and switch between Follow Cursor & Now Playing Modes. Also, if the song I am listening to is VBR it doesn't update either. Here is the code I am using:

Time Elapsed
Length: $get(default)%_time_elapsed% / %_length%

Progress Bar
$puts(progress_char,'׀')
$puts(progress_length,90)
$puts(progressbar,$if(%length_seconds%,$puts(progress,$muldiv(%playback_time_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress1),$get(progress1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress2),$get(progress2))$char(10)
$get(default)$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,))
$get(progressbar))

Bitrate
Bitrate: $get(default)$if(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%)kbps $if($stricmp(%__codec%,mp3),$if($stricmp(%__extrainfo%,VBR),VBR,CBR)) $char(10)

This config worked perfectly under XP, but know is not working at all. Any suggestions?

Reply #882
i have the same problem here in with vista... worked fine on XP too..

Reply #883
JGray: Do you have a line anywhere in your code that looks like this?:
// PerSecond

If not, add it to the top of your code and see if that solves your problem.

Reply #884
Is it possible to have hyperlinks in the trackinfo panel?

Reply #885
// PerSecond

Nope, I don't think that I do. I will check it on Monday morning. It is on my work PC. 

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reply #886
worked for me... but the buttons stopped working..

edit:

emm,
// PerTrack
fixed it, but i should adjust it to the code.

thank you.

Reply #887
I cant get the panel to display images at all. Am I doing something wrong? Ive tried:

// Background

$imageabs(0,0,D:\Erich\Music\Album\iPod\%artist%\%album%\test.jpg,flow alpha-150)

// Background

$imageabs(0,0,D:\Erich\Music\Album\iPod\Matt Pond PA\(2004-05-18) Emblems\test.jpg,flow alpha-150)

and relative paths as well. But the images never show up. I hope im doing something wrong here.

Reply #888
I cant get the panel to display images at all. Am I doing something wrong? Ive tried:

// Background

$imageabs(0,0,D:\Erich\Music\Album\iPod\%artist%\%album%\test.jpg,flow alpha-150)

// Background

$imageabs(0,0,D:\Erich\Music\Album\iPod\Matt Pond PA\(2004-05-18) Emblems\test.jpg,flow alpha-150)

and relative paths as well. But the images never show up. I hope im doing something wrong here.

relative paths to what?
$imageabs(0,0,erichPics\test.jpg,flow alpha-150)
would reference (no profile support):
C:\Program Files\Foobar 2000\erichPics\test.jpg
or (with profile support)
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\foobar2000\erichPics\test.jpg

to use absolute paths you need to use $imageabs2()
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #889
got it,. thanks.

Reply #890
quick request, the ability to rotate text the same way you can rotate images.

Reply #891
is it possible to have buttons or clickable areas in the track info panel?
I'd like to click on those stars to rate my music kinda like in wmplayer. thanks

Reply #892
there are many examples of that in this thread.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #893
// PerSecond

That took care of it! Thanks for the help!

Reply #894
there are many examples of that in this thread.

thanks and sorry i didn't look at it before.
Does somebody has a config with the 5 "layers" of stars when multiple stars get lighten on mouse over, somebody talked about that earlier.

Reply #895
Does somebody has a config with the 5 "layers" of stars when multiple stars get lighten on mouse over, somebody talked about that earlier.
I use this:
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,100),$sub(%_height%,118),80,20,right,)
$font(wingdings,8,shadow,150-150-150)$repeat(?,5)
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,100),$sub(%_height%,118),80,20,right,)
$font(wingdings,8,shadow,255-255-255)$repeat(?,%rating%)

$button2($sub(%_width%,30),$sub(%_height%,118),0,0,10,10,'$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255) ','$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255)?',TAG:SET:rating:1,)
$button2($sub(%_width%,40),$sub(%_height%,118),0,0,10,10,'$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255) ','$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255)?',TAG:SET:rating:2,)
$button2($sub(%_width%,50),$sub(%_height%,118),0,0,10,10,'$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255) ','$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255)?',TAG:SET:rating:3,)
$button2($sub(%_width%,60),$sub(%_height%,118),0,0,10,10,'$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255) ','$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255)?',TAG:SET:rating:4,)
$button2($sub(%_width%,70),$sub(%_height%,118),0,0,10,10,'$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255) ','$font(wingdings,8,glow-75-80-120 glowalpha-10,220-220-255)?',TAG:SET:rating:5,)

Try this.

Reply #896
how do i align something to the right? $char(9) doesnt work in this one...

how do i create a vertical or horizontal buffer? so it doesnt stay in the extreme topleft of the box.

Reply #897
$alignabs(10,10,100,100,right,)

Where the first two parameters (10,10) specify the starting position of the text window and the second two parameters (100,100) specify the width and height of the text window. The fifth parameter (right) determines how to justify the text within that window.

Reply #898
you, by the way, win the contest for most helpful poster.

sorry, everyone else.

Reply #899
I am trying to figure out how to get the album art to load like in the album art panel where it find the picture by checking various locations and all I have been able to do is load some background images and such.

Can anyone point me in the right directions to finding the album art?