Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_burninate doesn`t recognise Nero LITE (Read 5291 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_burninate doesn`t recognise Nero LITE

Hello 
I know someone who has Nero Lite installed. But foo_burninate doesn`t seem to recognise the installed Nero. There is always the message taht you have to install Nero. So my question is: Which components exactly does this plug-in requires from Nero?

Some one else with similar problems?

(I am posting for him because his english is not so good)

Reply #1
I believe telling you wich files exactly are needed would lead to illegal use: using foo_burninate without any installation of NERO. Maybe the thread would be closed or deleted then?!

Reply #2
have you tried burrrn? its an excellent program, u can drag and drop files from foobar directly into it, and it is one of the very few apps that burn gapless audio properly.

Reply #3
Yes I know. But it's bad whan you have a legal copy of Nero and can't use it 
I told that one I know from german discussion board to post all available .dlls
I believe to have a clue what could be the problem.

But I don't know if foo_burninate supports Nero 7 because nero Lite is for Nero 7

Reply #4
Any news on this issue?
I use nero Lite too now and also noticed foo_burninate stopped working!

Reply #5
Sorry the one from the german forum hat nero lite MICRO installed which doesn't contain the necessary Nero api.

Reply #6
Any news on this issue?

I don't believe that you will ever get an answer to the question, as "nero LITE" is not a legal product.
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Reply #7

Any news on this issue?

I don't believe that you will ever get an answer to the question, as "nero LITE" is not a legal product.

If it was not legal than the develloper would have big trouble and all those pc magazins would NOT report about that illegal programm.
To use it you must have a legal serialnumber from Nero 7.

Reply #8
The missing component is NeroAPI (NeroAPI.dll and possibly some other files).