Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Handy Cue-To-Apl converter (Read 6300 times) previous topic - next topic

Handy Cue-To-Apl converter

Hey,

As the foo_cue_ex is no longer compatible with the new SDK and I don't think it is worth the effort to make it be so, here is my solution for those who have tons of cue sheets whith tags which new foobar2000 is unable to recognise.

Handy Cue-to-Apl Convertor generates APL files form cue sheets. It will scan cue sheet and create APL file for every track it finds.
Created APL files will contain APEv2 tags with original metadata and foobar2000 will be able to read/write them just fine.

* ATTENTION *
  • Make sure you specify the correct encoding (code page / charset) before processing cue sheets.
    For Windows users this should be set to the same setting as in:
    'Control Panel->Regional And Language Options->Advnaced (Administrative)->Default language for non-unicode programs'
    A list of Windows code pages can be found here (wiki)
The program has been tested on Vista and all of my cuesheets (200+).

Download:

2 versions are available (JRE 6 required, GUI only):Enjoy!
WigBaM
B KaCKe.

Reply #1
Thanks WigBam - this could prove useful for me.

Reply #2
Great work, thanks!

Reply #3
Im still using it. Thanks!

Re: Handy Cue-To-Apl converter

Reply #4
Can someone to reupload converter?