Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: can't tag in track_info_mod (Read 4725 times) previous topic - next topic

can't tag in track_info_mod

hello everybody: 
in the track_info_mod i've this code to rate tracks with a button:

Code: [Select]
// PerTrack

//ratings
$puts(rating,$if2(%rating%,0))
$button(931,26,0,0,13,13,/images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,/images\rating_stars\rating1.png,Rate 1,)
$button(931,26,13,0,13,13,/images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,/images\rating_stars\rating2.png,Rate 2,)
$button(931,26,26,0,13,13,/images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,/images\rating_stars\rating3.png,Rate 3,)
$button(931,26,39,0,13,13,/images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,/images\rating_stars\rating4.png,Rate 4,)
$button(931,26,52,0,13,13,/images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,/images\rating_stars\rating5.png,Rate 5,)

//$puts(rating,$if2(%rating%,0))
//$button(931,26,0,0,13,13,images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,images\rating_stars\rating1.png,TAG:SET:Rating:1,)
//$button(931,26,13,0,13,13,images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,images\rating_stars\rating2.png,TAG:SET:Rating:2,)
//$button(931,26,26,0,13,13,images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,images\rating_stars\rating3.png,TAG:SET:Rating:3,)
//$button(931,26,39,0,13,13,images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,images\rating_stars\rating4.png,TAG:SET:Rating:4,)
//$button(931,26,52,0,13,13,images\rating_stars\rating$get(rating).png,images\rating_stars\rating5.png,TAG:SET:Rating:5,)

i think there are something wrong. the stars changes if i hover the mouse over, trying to set new ratings, but it doesn't get applied. Only if i rate with the keyboard shortcut the image changes. Otherwise, what i want is set rate, but without "write" the tag in the file. In other words: store in the statistics (foo_playcount)

thanks, sorry my english
more or less, minus is best

Reply #1
Hi!
I have the same problem.
Someone hepl, please!

Reply #2
Hi!
I have the same problem.
Someone hepl, please!

i have no solution for my track_info_mod yet...
it works for me only with the second part of the code, uncomment it, but this write the tag.
if there isn't solution, i'll transfer the written tags with the command of statistics, then erase the tag

Reply #3
I have the problem too...

Reply #4
Works like a charm here.

Here is my code:
$puts(imagepath,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Appearance\)
$puts(rating,$if(%rating%,%rating%,0))
$puts(n.image,$get(imagepath)White$get(rating).png)

$button(110,4,0,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue1.png,TAG:SET:RATING:1,)
$button(110,4,16,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue2.png,TAG:SET:RATING:2,)
$button(110,4,32,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue3.png,TAG:SET:RATING:3,)
$button(110,4,48,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue4.png,TAG:SET:RATING:4,)
$button(110,4,64,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue5.png,TAG:SET:RATING:5,)

Btw. How big is your trackinfo panel? 931 pixels from left...
Wow

Reply #5
Btw. How big is your trackinfo panel? 931 pixels from left...
Wow

mmm, fb2k it's maximized fullscreen. i have a 24'' samsung monitor, and a full left to right foo_trackinfo_mod, but, in fact its a "i don't know what i'm doing" tweak". I mean, the code its a bit somewhere copied and i dont' know how to split it in $muldiv, or panelsize, or how..., so i tried, and tried absolute positioning    . It's awful i know!

BTW: with your code, the files are tag modified in file or stored in playback_statistics.dat stored?...'cause that's what i want: store in statistics, but doesn't work. Then: to clean <%rating%> in file: 1-context menu, import statistis from file tags, 2-context menu, properties, clean <%rating%> name and values .

Reply #6
tedgo
This works for mp3 files, but does not work for image + cue...

Reply #7
tedgo
This works for mp3 files, but does not work for image + cue...

I also want to tag the ratings in playback.statistics and not in the file.
But how would i do that with the original playback.statistics.
and if it's possible in a track.info mod.

Anyone any idea.

OK .
Thx

Reply #8
@orbtwin ans palytsh
Sorry. I've overread the part that you wanted to get rating without writing into tags.
I can't help you in this case, because i never used playback statistics...

Reply #9
So guys, I played around with the official foo_playcount and have the answer:

$button(110,4,0,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue1.png,1,)
$button(110,4,16,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue2.png,2,)
$button(110,4,32,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue3.png,3,)
$button(110,4,48,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue4.png,4,)
$button(110,4,64,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue5.png,5,)

(Of course you have to adapt the path and image names to your own needs)

But:
Since Trackinfo_mod only seems to need the last part of the command (in this case "1" for Rating 1) instead of the whole command (CONTEXT:Playback Statistics/Rating/1) it may cause problems when other 3rd party plugins also set a command called "1" (i don't know one, but may be...)
I have had problem with the command "Random". It confused Trackinfo_mod because there is Playback/Random and Playback/Playback order/Random...

Reply #10
thanks for your answers, i'll try in a few days ... now i'm planning to migrate ubuntu 8.10 and work for dual boot.
otherwise, it has sense your code... Also i promised a screenshot of my "frankenstein" config (copy-paste of configs) 

Reply #11
So guys, I played around with the official foo_playcount and have the answer:

$button(110,4,0,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue1.png,1,)
$button(110,4,16,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue2.png,2,)
$button(110,4,32,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue3.png,3,)
$button(110,4,48,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue4.png,4,)
$button(110,4,64,0,16,16,$get(n.image),$get(imagepath)Blue5.png,5,)

(Of course you have to adapt the path and image names to your own needs)

But:
Since Trackinfo_mod only seems to need the last part of the command (in this case "1" for Rating 1) instead of the whole command (CONTEXT:Playback Statistics/Rating/1) it may cause problems when other 3rd party plugins also set a command called "1" (i don't know one, but may be...)
I have had problem with the command "Random". It confused Trackinfo_mod because there is Playback/Random and Playback/Playback order/Random...

Thx that work't thanks.

Reply #12
tedgo
Thank you very much! It works!