Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I cannot assign alphanumeric track numbers (APEv2) after updating (Read 1861 times) previous topic - next topic

I cannot assign alphanumeric track numbers (APEv2) after updating

Help. I can't assign alphanumeric trackumbers like A1, A2, B1 etc. Something is wrong, I could do this before. Now fb after updating tags changes everything nonnumeric to 0. Tag type is apev2.

I cannot assign alphanumeric track numbers (APEv2) after updating

Reply #1
Just confirming for me it doesn't work neither - it's not a fault in your config. Someone else has to say if such behaviour is intentional or not. Right now I'm raising a question if there are any standards for APEv2 tags (like saying that track number must be integer), if you are interested, join us at http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=92623