Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CDex 1.50 beta 6 has been released (Read 4184 times) previous topic - next topic

CDex 1.50 beta 6 has been released

Reply #1
Changes since latest beta version:

*  Fixed the problem with the No button in the File Overwrite dialog
    * Added No To All button in the File Overwrite dialog
    * Due to error in the language file, only the standard ripping mode was displayed
    * Fixed problems with the MusePack external encoder
    * Replace illegal character in partial track option
    * Add also ID3 tag when ripping a partial track
    * Fixed local CDDB problem (entry was not saved) when Genre was set to Unknown
    * Fixed analog problems (crash when output directory does not exist, opening device when recording multiple times)
    * Use proper CDDB ID to store partial track ripping status instead of 00000000.txt file
    * Character replacement dialog box did not accept extended ASCI characters
    * CD Status (media loaded or not) was not properly detected when using Native NT Scsi library
    * Under certain conditions (e.g. virtual drives), not all host CD-ROM devices were recognized when using Native NT Scsi library
    * Added Dutch, Japanese, French and polish language file
    * Added option to read CDDB entries form local Winamp in_cdda.cdb file (Winamp 2.78 file format)
    * The track status info was not lined up correctly when trackoffset was set to non zero value.
    * Avoid crash when using "Record from analog in" option when no Windows MP3 codec was installed (thanks to Frank Grotelueschen for tracking down the problem)
    * Upgraded Vorbis encoder libraries to version 1.0

Reply #2
is this release working well for people?  i've upgraded right away before, but encountered problems, just looking for any heads-up on this one.

thanks,

dave

Reply #3
Originally posted by onthejazz
is this release working well for people?  i've upgraded right away before, but encountered problems, just looking for any heads-up on this one.

It's working fine here.

But, if you want to be really sure, go with the release version.

Regards;

Roberto.

Reply #4
Disponible:
Archivo de idioma español sin errores
Distribución completa con instalador

Available:
Spanish Lang file without errors
Complete distribution with installer

http://es.geocities.com/angelgar25/principal-mp3.htm

Sorry for the "foreign" post.

Reply #5
Originally posted by AngelGR
Sorry for the "foreign" post.

Jejeje. Sin problema.

Sea bienvenido.

Reply #6
Obrigado, Roberto.

Reply #7
When I use External Encoder, it will not save my checkmark for "save wav header to stdin".  Is anyone else having this problem?

Reply #8
Hmm, there still something broke with the external codec settings, I'll take look at it. Although, as far as I know it is only useful with the external MPC codec, which has its own entry in the Encoder Selection list and it sends the WAV header to STDIN when you have selected the 'on the fly' encoding option

Reply #9
Normal ripping and encoding's working fine for me, and setting save fine for me now.

Oh, while i'm here, somebody in usenet was asking about Cdex B6 recognizing an external USB 2 CDrom drive. Is that a prob? Nex