Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Dibrom\'s obsessive avatar-swapping (Read 3431 times) previous topic - next topic

Dibrom\'s obsessive avatar-swapping

Lately, Dibrom has been changing his avatar image more often than I change my shirt. I'm concerned (about him... not my hygiene, which I'd rather not discuss any further).

Is Dibrom going through a period of tumultuous change in his life? Is his questioning of his outer self a reflection of what is happening on the inside? Is a shiny new red sportscar in his future, or perhaps a whole series of expensive self-indulgent purchases?

Your forum subscribers love you, Dibrom. We're here for you. Don't ever change!

Reply #1
I'm still curious about your hygiene.......

Reply #2
Everyone should be like me, remaining a cute huggable little bear forever.

Reply #3
Or like me, remaining the most excellent rock band ever.

Edit: Is Dibrom going through an identity crisis?

Reply #4
Haha...

Well.. there has been a lot of upheaval lately.... but about the avatars and sigs... well I can't win.

I switch to one avatar and it's too "dark", people complain.  I switch to another and people ask "Is that you!?!" and say that it's too scary or something and they miss the old one.

Well damnit.. I got a smiley face now... I'm just waiting for someone to say something about it

Reply #5
Is that you!?!

Reply #6
It's too scary! AAAHHH!!!
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time!